Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Lucid Dream

In 2001, shortly after 9/11, I was sitting at the foot of don Miguel Ruiz in Teotihuacan.
I had what I describe as a vision. I was awake, not asleep, and yet the fabric of the world that I perceived shifted completely.
I was sitting inside a toltec pyramid, and as I sat, a tube of light appeared, transporting me to the Washington Monument.
It was a profound moment. A clear message: The beauty, the amazing light and joy, and personal freedom that I experienced at that moment should be brought home, to the land where I grew up and knew so well. Just as the pyramids of the sun and moon, the various temples at Teo and Tetitla were gates to open up consciousness. These monuments on the mall in Washington D.C. and elsewhere in the world, could also include such gates that could serve mankind.
The power of Teotihuacan is available to anyone who passes through the ruins, but perceived by only those who are open to it. In a similar way, the monuments of Washington (which are layed out in a similar pattern, BTW), could be a lantern of "light and liberty" (Jefferson) for all mankind.
Even though transportation to the nation's capital was restricted, I found myself at the foot of the Washington monument within 2 weeks of this vision.
A small group assembled with me at the foot -- we prayed and meditated and did a good deal of healing work right then and there.
Thus began this fabulous adventure of healing!
The 41 cent project, and my subsequent power journeys to D.C. were all born in that year.
Once again, we are invited and called to open these monuments and symbols to light, to freedom and liberty, and to return ourselves to integrity. The work has already begun. You can already experience it and feel it at the Washington Monument, the Jefferson memorial, Lincoln memorial, and Roosevelt memorials.
I ask you to charge your coins and go out and make a contribution. You will feel yourself more solid and full of light. Your future and your children's future on this planet will be brighter. And we may be able to preserve the land of freedom that this continent has inspired on Earth.
I invite you to visit D.C. and sit at these monuments, and link your intent to these aspirations.

With all my love and blessings,

Dr. Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment